Welcome! “Thank You!” you say with a smile. How do you feel when you say thank you? What are you really saying? During this time of year, we give thanks, we are thankful, and we show gratitude. But, what is gratitude? It is when you honestly let others know how they’ve helped you, and it’s genuine.
Ask yourself the following questions:
1. How does it make you feel when someone truly thanks you?
2. How can you tell if someone is grateful?
3. What makes being grateful difficult?
4. How can gratitude make us better people?
5. What would our world be like if it were a place where people showed gratitude?
If you find a “Literacy Art by Iris ROCKS!” rock, great, if not, still comment on my blog/website: Blog Literacy Art by Iris
Or LIKE them on Facebook, Like Literacy Art by Iris
The soul that perpetually overflows with kindness and sympathy will always be cheerful. ~William Godwin
Happy Learning! Happy Teaching! Happy Learning!
Literacy Art by Iris©